Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy New Year, and congrats Green Bay

Hope everyone had a safe and memorable new year celebration - I was in Utila getting scuba certified. Scuba diving is awesome! I definitely would like to get my advanced certification soon as well. But we'll see when that happens...

Other than that it is currently coffee picking season so work has been very slow. School was out until today as well, but now that it is back on I hope to start English classes. It has been very slow work wise as there aren't too many people who are motivated to do anything. I'll try to write on this next time - right now I'm at a cafe using wifi so don't really have time to write everything out. Will need to start writing them before hand and copy/paste when I get here.

I am in the big city right now - yesterday there was a big get together to watch the superbowl. The game was good (that interception was killer!) but I do have to say that without the commercials, it just wasn't the same. At a bar we commandeered the top floor and had massive amounts of beer and food. Good times!!

I'll try to come back next week and post something on my thoughts on development in a third world country.

No comments:

Post a Comment